Co-working office - If you’re a freelancer or part of a micro business team don’t sit at home alone, join the co-working revolution. Coworking spaces are taking the commercial real estate industry by storm and there are now over one hundred coworking centres in Australia. Renting a co-working space gives you all the advantages of the traditional office such as meeting rooms, high tech audio visual equipment, high speed broadband, reception and concierge services and more. Most importantly co-working allows you to mingle with a wide range of professionals and build extensive business networks.
1. Flexibility – coworking spaces let you rent a desk on a month by month basis.
2. Networking, networking and more networking. Renting a co-working space lets you rub shoulders with a wide range of professionals.
3. Coworking spaces cultivate a sense of community with interesting and fun events like drinks evenings, professional development talks and exercise sessions.
1. Coworking spaces are a mixed bag. Some are noisy and cramped.
2. Access to facilities like meeting rooms is not always reliable.
3. The atmosphere can become competitive if you are coworking with people from the same industry. Find the co-working space that matches your business needs on JAGONAL.