Creative office -
If you’re in
a creative field a boring, conservative office won’t do. Upgrade to funky digs
with a fabulous fresh fit out. Show your clients that creativity is in your DNA
and keep your staff inspired.
1. Leasing commercial real estate with
novel fit outs and features can help you position yourself as an employer of
choice. Look no further than Google with its dedicated nap spaces, hammocks and
2. Renting a unique office contributes
to your brand story. For example SEEK Melbourne’s famous in-house slide
encapsulates the brand’s fun, innovative and adventurous spirit.
3. A fun office is a productive one. Renting
an office that workers enjoy means they are likely to spend more time on the
1. Fashion is fickle. What is considered
the height of cool today will probably be sneered at in five years’ time.
Keeping your funky fit out up to date is costly.
2. Some of the more adventurous features
currently in vogue like slides bring their own OH&S concerns.
3. Workers might be tempted to spend too
much time in your funky nap rooms and break out spaces rather than at their
Take a tour
through JAGONAL’s gallery of creative offices for rent.